Pages

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Week 17

This is our first full week of Back to School and we are in full swing.  I forgot how tough it is to make lunches, sign homework, get kids ready and out the door and feed them decently while they are away at school.  What do you feed your kids for breakfast and lunches on school days?
Here are our dinners for the week:

Sunday:
Cafe Rio - pulled pork with black beans, tomatoes, guacamole, corn, rice and cilantro cream sauce, fruit salad

Monday:
Ham steaks with potatoes, butter poached zucchini and fruit salad


Tuesday:
leftovers - cafe rio or corn chowder (I made it Monday for lunches this week for me)

Wednesday:
Braised Beef Short Rib stew over sour cream mashed potatoes, salad and green beans

Thursday:
sweet and sour meatballs over rice with broccoli and salad (maybe caesar)

Friday:
Dallin is at a golf tourney so maybe homemade pizzas (I want to try a fig and prosciutto pizza - yummy!)

Saturday:
Dallin has a Priesthood meeting so probably some pasta or maybe soup and sandwiches - depends on the weather!

I have a recipe I want to share with you - it has been a long-time favorite of Dallin's and I thought it was time!

No comments:

Post a Comment