Pages

Thursday, September 8, 2011

The FEAST

With Back to School comes the BTS Feast!  It is a tradition started by reading HERE and we love it.  We have a big feast with all of our favorite snack-y foods and fancy drinks and treats.  We gorge ourselves and celebrate school starting again.  Then Dallin gives Fathers' Blessings to each one of our children.  It is a special blessing that comes from having the priesthood, and we could not be more grateful for that.  If you want to learn more, ask me or read HERE.  The spirit was strong and I was so blessed to see that bond between a father and his children.  I was also lucky enough to receive a blessing of my own, one that was just for my needs and will certainly be a source of strength for me throughout the year.  I love having the priesthood in our home and love that my kids will know where they can turn for peace and comfort.  

Next year, I think we will include the BTS fashion show for all the new clothes to our BTS Feast night!




2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! I might just have to do that next year. This year we went out to eat together, so I guess that counts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is a good idea Tam. I love your tiny, little tongue sticking out in that picture, hahaha

    ReplyDelete