Pages

Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Week 12

Okay so I am super late on this one.  My kids have been crazy and I have been cranky and we had miserable weather for a few days, plus I just can't seem to get my act together.  There is not much of a menu this week and next week it is out the window since we leave the day after tomorrow for a week to Bottle Bay.  I can't wait to just RELAX and not think about anything.

Sunday:
My kids ate at MIL's and we ate when we got home since we had to go to the hospital after a call that an old friend was not going to be with us much longer (he died yesterday).

Monday:
Picnic at the lake so we had burgers on homemade buns, watermelon, chips, veggies and lemonade

Tuesday:
Grilled chicken breasts with a honey glaze, roasted new potatoes and sweet potatoes, corn, salad

Wednesday:
Farfale Alfredo with leftover grilled chicken, steamed green beans (this is our version of mac and cheese - my kids hate the box stuff and this is quick and easy and they all eat it!)

Thursday:
chicken curry, rice, broccoli and whatever else is left in the fridge that we need to eat up

Friday:
on the road to Idaho

Hope everyone has a great week and I am REALLY hoping that I can get motivated and moving.  All I want to do is curl up with a movie and veg!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment