Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Stampede





I LOVE the Stampede. Love it! I look forward to it every year. The noise, the food, the fun, the rides, the food, the sights, the games, the food, the cowboy hats and boots, the smells ... did I mention the food? I love seeing my kids faces, watching them have fun and experience it all. I like wandering through the Round-up Center and seeing all the booths with the different products they are hocking, tasting things and trying things on. It is such a fun experience and I hate missing it.
This year, my dad came with us which we loved. He seemed to have fun and my kids had a blast with Grampa :) We went on rides, played some games and ate a TONNE of midway food: corndogs, mini-donuts, rootbeer, caramel apples and cotton candy ... all the good stuff. A day at the Stampede is not complete until you are totally exhausted and sick to your stomach from all the food and either cold and wet from being rained on or sunburnt and sore from the heat!
Can't wait to go back next year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment