Pages

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Feeling Browsy

Lately Lydia has learned to raise her eyebrows and for some reason this is hilarious to me.  I cannot stop laughing as she raises them in alarm or in question or as she will quickly bounce them up and down, as if she has just had a tricky idea.
Yesterday, as we were getting out of the van, Lydia was sitting in her carseat and said, "Mom, I am feeling very browsy".  Browsy?  What does that even mean?  I asked her, "Do you mean drowsy, you are tired?" to which she answered, "no, mom, BROWSY, like this ...." and raises her eyebrows up and down quickly about 5 times.  I seriously busted a gut at the look on her face as she raised her eyebrows and smirked at me.  She is clever and cute and she knows it!  I just cannot get enough of her fun little personality, growing so fast and keeping us on our toes.  Where does she come up with this stuff?!?!?

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, sounds adorable. Fabulous post, love. If you get a sec, I'd love to hear your thoughts on my new post and latest style column for LaurenConrad.com. xo

    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete