Pages

Monday, November 19, 2012

Week 65

paper disguises

Hey party people.  Who is ready for a long weekend?  Oh wait, you don't have one?  I am sorry, I guess that is just those lucky Americans who get such a long weekend.  But wait!  I am going down to celebrate with all those fools in Montana to shop, shop, shop!  That's right, 4 days of non-stop shopping, eating, laughing and some more shopping in for good measure!  This week I am getting ready, making meals, cleaning and packing to go so that Dallin and the kids can enjoy their few days of Daddy daycare.  This morning I made buns and cinnamon buns.  I am going to make and freeze spaghetti sauce and taco meat later today.  I am making muffins tonight and cookies tomorrow so they should be all set!  Laundry, laundry and more laundry are on the agenda as well.  Why is it always so much work to go away?!?

This week for dinner:

Sunday: 
steak with dijon horseradish cream sauce, roasted potatoes, green beans and dill pickles

Monday: 
since i made buns I am going to make some sloppy joes, we will eat the leftover roasted potatoes and some peas and salad (Dal is at class tonight)

Tuesday:
Pork tenderloin with an apple chutney sauce, parmesan polenta, roasted broccoli and maybe a salad

Wednesday:
sausage and potatoes with bell peppers and zucchini, green salad and maybe some green beans on the side

Thursday:
They will eat the spaghetti and I will eat on the road.  I learned my lesson last year and I am packing some sandwiches and a salad or something to take with me :P

Friday:
I will be eating out and Dallin is taking the kids out for dinner and maybe swimming at the rec centre

Saturday:
D & kids are going to his work Christmas party and then they will come home and have tacos.  I will be eating out again, hopefully Cafe Rio :)

What are you eating this week?  What are you looking forward to?  What are your favourite comfort meals to cook?  I need ideas of those easy, delicious, comforting meals that feel so good when the weather gets cold .....

No comments:

Post a Comment