Pages

Monday, May 28, 2012

Week 48

Mother's Day 2012

It is a sunny Monday morning and I have a super busy week ahead planned.  I have been such a procrastinator lately and I am SO motivated to get this house more organized and decorated.  I am not very good at knowing what should go where and how to put things together.  That being said though, I really want it to be done.  I have finished 3 of the 4 curtain panels for my main floor and I have bought a few things to put up or decorate with.  I just want it all to be in place or at least start figuring out where it is all going to go.  I have book club here Friday so I want to at least get those dumb curtains hung!!!  

We planted our vegetable garden Saturday.  I am so happy to have it all in the ground before the 1st of June.  I am excited to see those first little plants sprout up and show their leafy faces.  Garden vegetables make me happy!  

Dallin is writing midterms this week so I will be a single mom, at least for the next few days.  Only 3 more years to go ....

This week for dinner:

Sunday:
balsamic garlic marinated steak, bacon-cheddar-chive mashed potatoes, grilled zucchini and greek salad with homemade chocolate pudding for dessert (recipe coming - so good!)

Monday:
Coconut green curry chicken, coconut rice, broccoli, spinach salad and brownies for FHE

Tuesday:
spicy honey pork tenderloin, oven roasted potatoes, grilled zucchini, peppers, mushrooms and onions

Wednesday:
Blackened Chicken with cilantro lime quinoa and avocado cream, roasted asparagus, spinach and strawberry salad

Thursday:
Mongolian Beef over brown rice, broccoli and red pepper stir fry

Friday:
black bean burritos & chicken tacos with lots of cilantro, chips and guacamole, spanish rice and corn

Saturday:
Dallin's birthday so out somewhere yummy

What are you eating this week?  I am cooking my way through my Pinterest pins.  I will let you know how they are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment