Pages

Monday, January 2, 2012

A Little Less Conversation, A Little More Action Please!


Okay so it has been such a gong show around here and the weeks have just flown by.  I am so ill-prepared for a new week that I am literally scrambled!  Things have been go-go-go as I am sure it has been for all.  So, many apologies for the hiatus but I promise to get back on track.
Speaking of being back on track, it is that time of year when we all make the dreaded resolutions.  To me, it is always just talk.  "I want to get back in shape".  "I want to save more money".  "I am going to serve others more".   How many "January Joiners" are there compared to "December Finishers"?  I don't want to commit to anything that I cannot finish so I am saving my declarations until I can decide what I am really going to DO, not just say.  I know it is going to have to do with Dallin being back at school and me needing to get organized and stay that way!

As for our menu this week:

Sunday:
Black Bean Burritos with spanish rice and chips and guar and raw veggies and dip and raspberries

Monday:
Spaghetti with meatballs and spinach salad

Tuesday:
Pork tenderloin with an asian glaze, fried rice, broccoli and spinach mandarin salad

Wednesday:
Creamy chicken stew with biscuits (I never made it the other week but I have been craving it!), green beans and maybe something yummy for dessert

Thursday:
Maybe something in the crockpot - I am going to look through my new recipe books and see what I can find!


Friday:
Date Night so probably out for dinner :)

Saturday:
Big Rock burgers with avocado, tomato and lettuce, caramelized onions and spicy jalapeño cheese (sliders with cheddar for the littles except Emma, she likes the big ones with all the toppings!), home fries and raw veggies and fruit

What are you guys eating this week?  Share those menus with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment