Pages

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Week 28

Well folks, things have been crazy around these parts.  I feel so unorganized and cannot for the life of me put together a meal plan.  I have cooked every night, it is just that I only figure it out just before I make it. Have I mentioned before how much I HATE that?  It feels so sporadic and chaotic.  Anyway, I am just going to write it all down and maybe even start planning for next week.  I think I need to do some serious recipe reading and searching to get my mojo back.
Anyway, game on .....

Sunday:
I have no idea what the fam ate but I had ...... nothing, actually.  We were driving back from Kalispell and we didn't eat.  I did have a giant chocolate & almond coated ice cream bar.  Does that count?

Monday:
Chicken fajitas with my new american tortillas (LOVE!), all the fixins including guacamole which I love, spanish rice and corn

Tuesday:
Orange BBQ pork chops, crispy smashed potatoes, steamed broccoli with cheese sauce

Wednesday:
Italian Cream Chicken in the crockpot (I have planned to make this forever and just never do - I know it has been on here a few times but I am finally just getting around to it), farfale noodles or rice to serve it on, glazed carrots and spinach salad

Thursday:
Bacon wrapped Glazed Meatloaf with mashed sweet potatoes, green beans and romaine and berry salad with red onion and a sweet dressing


Friday:
My girls have a birthday party to go to far away so we will be eating up there - Dallin will probably just have cereal at home

Saturday:
We have an adult Christmas Party to go to at church so I am guessing there is a meal and we will just feed the kids something easy/leftovers before we go

So, what are you cooking these days?  Anything coming to your mind?  Have you made anything really amazing lately?  I made THESE last week and they are fantastic, I highly recommend them.  I left out the red onion and put parsley in the breading but other than that pretty much followed the recipe and it tasted delic :)

No comments:

Post a Comment