Pages

Monday, November 21, 2011

Week 27


Oh boy people.  It is Monday and things are just getting started but I am beat!  What a weekend.  Sick kids, a closet re-do, a night of ridiculous awesomeness and crazy girl time Friday, it was a whirlwind, I tell ya.  Now I have to get ready for this Thursday.  I am leaving on a wild girls trip of shopping, eating, laughing and very little sleep.  I am sure I won't have much to report other than that when I get home.

For our menu this week, or at least the parts that *I* am making .....

Sunday:
Chicken a la King over rice and gingerbread cake with lemon sauce and whipped cream - my favourite fall/winter dessert

Monday:
Honey Glazed pork tenderloin , parmesan polenta (which I never made last week) and garlic mushroom green beans


Tuesday:
meatball sliders on homemade buns, oven fries, broccoli with cheese sauce

Wednesday:
prosciutto and provolone stuffed chicken breasts with a mushroom pan sauce, mashed potatoes, roasted asparagus

Thursday:
 Sesame Chicken over brown rice, stirfried broccoli, peppers, carrots and zucchini- I am leaving for Montana that day so this is what I am leaving for them to eat

Friday:
spaghetti and meat balls, salad

Saturday:
Whatever they want to eat

Sunday:
Probably breakfast for dinner.  I have no idea what time we will be back so I think they will be left to their own devices

So tell me, what are you eating?  Are you celebrating a Thanksgiving this weekend or did you do it in October?  Anyone planning any mad Black Friday shopping?  We are travelling with the Queen of Bargain Shopping herself so it should be quite the experience!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment