Pages

Monday, November 14, 2011

Week 26

You can't tell but this is a HUGE canning pot about 2/3 full of carrots from our garden - we got a massive haul!


Okay peoples, time is a ticking away.  Can you believe it is only 6 weeks until Christmas?  I am freaking out a bit but at the same time we are going low key this year so I do not have to buy a tonne of gifts.  That being said, I do not know how to go low key so I may still buy a tonne of gifts .....
This weekend was stake conference.  I loved it and feel like I am coming away with so much info and ideas.  I hope that I will be able to apply it all and feel like I can accomplish all that I want to.
We are potentially going to pick up our new closet this week.  I know that sounds weird but you will understand once I post the before and afters.  I am so excited I can hardly stand it!

For dinner this week:


Sunday:
Dinner at my wonderful inlaws - roast beef, mashed potatoes, glazed carrots, yummy salad, homemade pickled beets and cauliflower mustard relish for the beef (so yummy!) and a delicious GF pumpkin spice cake with caramel sauce.  So good!

Monday:
Coconut Green Curry chicken over brown rice, broccoli (did not eat it last week)

Tuesday:
Orange BBQ baked pork chops, parmesan polenta, zucchini and carrots

Wednesday:
Meatloaf with mashed potatoes, green beans and spinach salad

Thursday:
We will be out of town for the day driving to get our new closet so probably corn chowder for my mother in law and the kids


Friday:
Probably homemade pizzas and veggies while we watch a movie together

Saturday:
Not entirely sure but maybe a date night for Dallin and I

Okay peeps, whatcha cookin'?  What are you eating this week or what did you make last week?

1 comment:

  1. For us? Spaghetti from a jar today. I have a headache. Can we eat at your house this week?

    ReplyDelete