Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Week 26 revised

Okay so we have had some shake ups over here, the first of which was that the Sister Missionaries called and said I had signed up for dinner.  Gotta love my memory.  In my defence I signed up during Primary over a month ago.  Still though, change of plans ... dinner plans, that is.

Monday:
Coconut Green Curry Chicken over brown rice, steamed peas - the only one to go as planned

Tuesday:
Pork roast with dijon apple cream sauce, roasted baby potatoes, green beans, spinach salad with blackberries, Chocolate Wonderful cake

Wednesday:
Chipotle rubbed salmon with pineapple salsa, rice pilaf, honey glazed zucchini and carrots.  I went to Costco today and decided to pick up some fish .....

Thursday:
MIL is taking kids to her house while we drive to Babb and hit the Temple - no idea what they will eat but we will probably get something along the way

Friday:
I am going to a Twilight Wedding party - someone rented out the entire theatre and we all have to dress up like we are going to a (tacky) wedding and we will watch the movie.  "Why yes, I am a Twi-Mom geek, why do you ask?!?"  Dallin and the kids will be on their own while I go out galavanting with my friends (and eat out somewhere).

Saturday:
Homemade pizzas and raw veggies & fruit

No comments:

Post a Comment