Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

On The Road Again .....



January starts Dallin's busy travel schedule. It was nice to have a break in the fall with only one short trip (albeit to Korea) at the beginning of November. We had October and December off. It was glorious! Now he is gone for this whole week (and weekend), back for a couple of weeks, off to Spain for a week, home for another few and then gone to California for a week. There is another trip in April that I am fuzzy on details.
I think what makes this one extra hard is that Dallin had two weeks off work at Christmastime, which means we went from having Daddy 24/7 to not having him at all for a whole week :( I am going crazy and so extra lonely not having him around, plus the weekend which is always our time to be together, even if it is just watching a movie at home.
In two days time, he will be home and all will be right in the world again. We're so glad when Daddy comes home, glad as we can be .....

2 comments:

  1. just put your arms around his neck and hug him tight like this....

    You are a very strong woman to do what you do Tami. I am awed and inspired by you often.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would be very tough - I can't imagine....I tend to scare myself in a house alone. You are brave and definitely a hard worker to tend to all those little ones alone. You are a great Mom!

    ReplyDelete