* It is amazing to me how much better I feel with a stocked fridge. When I open the door and see stacks and stacks of fresh produce and dairy and lots and lots of options for snacking and cooking, it really lifts my mood completely.
* Last night I watched a really dumb movie - Dear John. It is based on a Nicholas Sparks novel, which was so-so at best, and the movie certainly did not even live up to that standard. On tonight's agenda (if I still have energy after our RS meeting): Remember Me
* My girls have been on sleep-overs two nights in a row. I missed them more than I could say .... no wonder I never leave them!
* I am re-reading the Harry Potter books. I just finished The Order of the Phoenix and am about halfway into The Half-Blood Prince. I forgot just how much I enjoyed these books!
* The weather has finally gotten sunny again and it is warm and beautiful out. We are going to the beach.
* Homemade Ranch dressing is one million times better than the stuff you buy - why don't I make it all the time?!?
* I am eating corn chowder for lunch. What is not to love: bacon, corn, potatoes ... it is like comfort in a bowl!
* Only two more days until Dallin comes home. I miss him. A lot.