Pages

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Tami and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day



Have you ever read this book? It is all about, well, as you can imagine, a very bad day. This was me today. To the "nth" degree. I swear that if anything else had gone wrong I may have shut myself away in the bathroom and hid until tomorrow. Funny thing is that there is no one real thing that I can say that was so bad. More a combination of things. But worse than that is my attitude. I just wanted to give up from the beginning, I was miserable and cranky and not looking on the bright side of anything. I made everything worse with my behaviour and my kids reacted to me and my energy. As you can guess, they were ROTTEN. I am fairly sure that was my fault though and looking back at the day if I had only stopped and said I was not going to act this way and just smile and take things in stride I don't think it would have had to be so bad. I did it to myself. Tomorrow I am promising to have a much better day!

1 comment: