Pages

Friday, March 6, 2009

The Big 0-2


Tomorrow is Jack's 2nd birthday.  Where did that come from?  Am I ready for him to suddenly want to do everything by himself, to not need Momma to do and be his whole world?  Of course not but at the same time I am so loving this stage for him.  He is so adorable and always coming up with new ways to make us laugh.  Like during scripture study the other night when he yelled out "Jesus, a help us!" when we were talking about saving.  He is still my sweet snuggly little guy but yet he is getting so big and so grown up, I am afraid to blink or else I may turn around and he is 5!  
We are having D's family over for Sunday dinner (minus one sister in Sask and one brother in Thailand).  I am already having anxiety about getting it all done but I love cooking big meals so I can't wait at the same time.  I think I must be a sadist or something!  Hopefully Jack will not be mad that he is not having a "party" but really, who else does he know besides family?  
As you can see above, he is definitely the favorite, and I am not talking about Mom and Dad's ....

1 comment:

  1. I love that picture, how they are pulling his eyes. So cute. I can't believe that he is 2! Good thing you are pregnant. Have fun with the whole clan on Sunday! Sad to miss it.

    ReplyDelete