Pages

Monday, June 11, 2012

Week 50

I love this man!

Why does 50n weeks seem like such a milestone?  Funny.

So, we had another crazy busy week.  I think it is only going to get busier until school ends and then we will be able to relax.
Sophia is turning 8 this Saturday.  This is a big birthday in our family, mainly because Sophia will be old enough to get baptized.  She had her interview with the Bishop (the lay-leader of our church) and she is now so excited for it.
I got eyelash extensions last week.  They are crazy and long and so glamorous looking.  I absolutely love them and I am sure I will be sad when I no longer have them.

This week for dinner:

Sunday:
chicken stew with homemade buns, corn and salad, watermelon and cinnamon buns for dessert

Monday:
Butter chicken over basmati rice, naan bread, green beans

Tuesday:
maple dijon chicken thighs, oven roasted potatoes, broccoli with cheese sauce and spinach salad

Wednesday:
blackened chicken breasts over cilantro lime quinoa and avocado cream sauce, grilled zucchini, caprese salad with cherry tomatoes

Thursday:
mongolian beef over brown rice, stir fried broccoli and peppers, asian salad (never made this last time)

Friday:
Homemade pizza with fresh fruit and veggies

Saturday:
Sophia's birthday so either a dinner of her choice or going out to eat

I am having a Pinterest week and making meals I have pinned.  I am also trying to meet a goal of spending a certain amount of time looking up new recipes and trying 3.  it is part of our University of Excellence that our Relief Society is doing.  I will let you know how they turn out.  What are you cooking this week?

1 comment:

  1. I am making a thai lime pepper chicken tir fry from pinterest tonight and that's all I can tell you because that's as far as I plan (its now 4:23pm)

    ReplyDelete