Pages

Monday, November 7, 2011

A Very Thematic Hallowe'en


If you look carefully you can see Jack's tiny pumpkin on the railing


I love me a theme.  I love to have things go together, decorating for Holidays, I love to match my girls clothes and every year for Hallowe'en I try to convince my kids to go with a theme.


In 2005 it was Little Bo Peep and her sheep
2006 was a circus theme with a clown and elephant

In 2007, Pirate Princesses (Jack was only a few months and costumeless)

2008 was a traditional Hallowe'en theme - Black cat, witch and a bat

2009 was Star Wars, our favourite by a long shot: Queen Amadala, Darth Vadar, Princess Leia, Yoda and the evil Emperor

2010 was plagued by a NASTY stomach bug that ravaged each of our children and no one even looked at a costume which meant that this year we wore last years ....

Toy Story 3 - Buzz Lightyear, Jesse, Rex the Dinosaur and Barbie

Now I have to come up with a theme for next year that will make everyone happy, not be embarrassing for a grade FIVE girl (seriously, there is NO way I have a child that old!) and still work for little ones.  Oy!  If you have suggestions, I am all ears!




1 comment:

  1. I always love your themes. I also think that painting your pumpkins was a great idea. Then you can use the pumpkins after.
    You guys are so cute, we miss you!!!

    ReplyDelete