Pages

Thursday, November 26, 2009

First Foods


My baby is growing up. She turned 6 months a little while ago - how did that happen? Where did the last half year of my life go? How did I miss all of this? I am not ready to be moving on so fast! In celebration of her 6 months of life, we treated Lydia to some mushy, runny, slimy rice goo. To most of us, that is not something we would be excited about but she was ecstatic! She could not get enough and still goes nuts when we put her in her high chair :) She loves being the big girl and sitting at the table with all of us. She smiles so big when we look at her and just melts everyones hearts. We all sit there stupidly gazing and smiling at her and watching her gulp down the rice mush. Awwwww, look how cute! "She's eating it" Jack yells repeatedly while we feed her. I know Jack, I am just as surprised as you are! Enjoy, Lydia, enjoy .....



1 comment:

  1. A good eater! Hooray! I can't believe that she is 6 months. Wow! I miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete