Pages

Monday, February 2, 2009

How did this happen?

How did my baby girl, my sweet little devil in an angels disguise, grow up and I didn't notice?  It seems like yesterday that she was born, and I remember how tiny she was, how delicate and precious.  She is too young for this, I AM TOO YOUNG FOR THIS!  
Today was Kindergarten registration.  Yet again I am reminded that things go much too quickly and if you blink, you may miss it.  She is going to school in September and nothing can stop it from coming.  I am thrilled for her and know she will learn so much and feel so proud of all she accomplishes ... and yet I cannot help but be selfish and want to keep her safe at home with me.  Who said she was allowed to grow up anyway???

1 comment:

  1. No kidding how did that happen! I remember holding that itty bitty baby. So precious.

    ReplyDelete